Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Professional Driver
501 Posts
Wow! Your truck looks awesome, man. It's one of the most unique Tundras I've seen. Its great to see someone do something so unique with the paint scheme. The pinstriping looks great. too. Good job!:tu:

·
Registered
739 Posts
you did it again looks great :thumb: i go to a lot of hot rod shows and always wanted to get my tundra pinstriped like that, they have a section where they just pinstipe anything you want :becky: one more thing on my list :ts:

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Wow. You continue to surprise me with detailing and skills. Super job!! :tu::tu:

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Quite a lot of people stop to look over his truck. Some weirdo was doing this at noon today. :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Your truck looks great!

I have a question though. When you painted the inside of your headlights, was a difficult process? And, do you think white would look good inside instead of black? I was thinking of doing white with my white truck.

·
Registered
366 Posts
such a sick truck man... cant get the front grill out of my head such a perfect job point givin buddy

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again guys.

The headlights weren't too hard. just followed the instructions and was patient. If I had left it white around my headlights I would have re done them in white. I think it would look good. Saw a pic of a 2nd gen tundra with them in white. The only thing is what to do with the corner light then. on the 2nd gen the headlight housing wraps right around.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks again guys.

The headlights weren't too hard. just followed the instructions and was patient. If I had left it white around my headlights I would have re done them in white. I think it would look good. Saw a pic of a 2nd gen tundra with them in white. The only thing is what to do with the corner light then. on the 2nd gen the headlight housing wraps right around.

I think it would match well with clear corners. Something I will look into for the future.

Again, compliments on the truck:tu:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts