Here's my setup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is my setup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey sizzler, how bout some details on your set up? That looks pretty nice, I see you don't have the backs on the rear seats, was it that close? What's the cutout in between the boxes, amps? Custom boxes i'm assuming, what size subs, amps, speakers in the doors, etc...not to be nosey but details man, details!:D:tu:
The front and rears are Kappa's (front being components) all 4 doors are powered by an Infinity 6540a (111w rms x4 @4ohm) under my seat.
The Kicker TCVT10's are powered by a Kenwood 8152D 550wrms x1 @2 ohm under the pass seat.
RCA's all the way around and using the stock wires to each door.
4 gage cable to a distribution block, from there 4 gage to each amp, using a 100 amp fuse in the engine compartment and each amp is 70amp fused using a 4 gage SHORT ground wire.
The seat backs are staying off and the back seat has been moved forward approx. 1.5 inches.
You can use this link to further your knowledge.
"04 Doublecab Tacoma Subwoofer - TTORA Forum
I almost forgot the radio:
Kenwood Excelon KDC-X591
CD/MP3/AAC(unprotected aac's)
Still have Free shipping
When I got mine they Crutchfield) offered an IPOD adapter.
If I unplug the ipod, I can plug in my flash drive (4gig), It will even take a usb harddrive!!!
Delivered to my house for $200.00 (can't beat that)
Any other questions, I'll be checking back occasionally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.