1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :(

Today I had an accident, someone hit the back side of my tundra :(
I think people steal their licenses here

Since our dealer at UAE dose not support the tundra Ill find a hard time fixing it...
here it is :sad3d:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive tire
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Wheel Tire

!!
Advice me guys
should the side be replace or cant it be fixed? its on the guy insurance anyway.
is the side of the bed removable?
should I worry about the differential/axel cuz the wheels are damaged too but not to bad

thanks god no more damage was done

cheers

·
Registered
79 Posts
I believe the whole bed will have to be removed and replaced with a new one. Bumper looks ok from angle but that a nice amount of damage on the bed.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
it is possible that the rear axle, springs, etc. could have been damaged as well. You need to find a dealer or body shop that is familiar with the Tundra and have them look at it. It is possible to cut the left side of the bed off and replace just that. Good luck, and hope everything works in your favor.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the whole bed will have to be removed and replaced with a new one. Bumper looks ok from angle but that a nice amount of damage on the bed.
The bumper is ok. The whole bed cost 4K and it will be a pain to ship from the US, I guess ill have to fix it with out replacing anything :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is possible that the rear axle, springs, etc. could have been damaged as well. You need to find a dealer or body shop that is familiar with the Tundra and have them look at it. It is possible to cut the left side of the bed off and replace just that. Good luck, and hope everything works in your favor.
I drove the truck and didn't notice any difference. Im taking it tomoro to check the differential alignment then ill see what to do with the bed.
I also contacted TRD sparks and the guy there told me im looking for the "sheet metal for the drivers side rear quarter panel", he also said he cant ship it due to its big size:(
Ill take it to a body shop or a dealer and see what they can do..

thank you man

·
Registered
114 Posts
My advice is that you should spell advise correctly. ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
If the dealer you are using in the UAE is an official Toyota Dealer, they should have no problems ordering the repair parts for your truck (even including a new bed), may cost a lot in shipping but the other party's insurance will pay for that as it'll be included in the repair order.

·
Registered
131 Posts
After you get it fixed. Add a Smittybilt M1 bumper to the front and rear, so the next time some hits you the damage will be on them.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My advice is that you should spell advise correctly. ;)
Not to be harsh but if you can spell a single word in arabic maybe ill think about spelling advise correctly ;) and btw i got 6 replies and they understood what I meant so it seems you have a problem in understanding english :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If the dealer you are using in the UAE is an official Toyota Dealer, they should have no problems ordering the repair parts for your truck (even including a new bed), may cost a lot in shipping but the other party's insurance will pay for that as it'll be included in the repair order.
Its an official dealer but they dont sell the tundra and they wont order anything if they cant fix it.
Thank you

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not to be harsh but if you can spell a single word in arabic maybe ill think about spelling advise correctly ;) and btw i got 6 replies and they understood what I meant so it seems you have a problem in understanding english :)
النصيحة ليست شيئًا ينفعني كثيرًا. أحتاج المال;)

I didn't realize English was not your first language. I guess the World Wide Web really is WORLD WIDE!

How do you end up with a truck that nobody sells?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
النصيحة ليست شيئًا ينفعني كثيرًا. أحتاج المال;)

I didn't realize English was not your first language. I guess the World Wide Web really is WORLD WIDE!

How do you end up with a truck that nobody sells?
Hahahaha I bet you can't pronounce a letter from that ;) thank you google translate
Btw, we all need money but will end up in a grave without it.
All thanks to my father who took me to a private school to study english ;)
Anyway, the tundra is a great truck and most people here prefer it on GM trucks.
You can buy a tundra from a dealer (not toyota) with out warranty at all and the dealer adds almost 10K to its original price and people buy it because there is no other way to get it unless you want to buy it from the US and keep it 2 months there then ship it, thats how I got mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts