Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After swapping Terra Grapplers for Parada Spec Xs, lifting then unlifting, waiting for my black wheel caps, and redoing my HID retrofit with different shrouds, it's nice to FINALLY see a plan come together :happy3d:

I think the only exterior mod left may be to de-badge, and maybe some LED bulbs. But I'm always open to ideas :ts:

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice. Your headlights are sick. I'm gonna wait til the summer to get them done but it seems like everyone is using Lightwerkz in the MD,NJ,NY area. Man, not having HID is a PITA. Can't believe a car retailing for 60K doesn't have it.

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
his lights, his grill, his grill surround. and im even starting to like the wheels.... i wants the whole thing! mine is super white also, so its like not that far away, i could have that. but its too much work, and im lazy.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha it's not that hard! :) The grille surround you can buy from Toyota - totally worth it and really easy to swap, plus it makes a huge difference in the aesthetics of the vehicle. The chrome looks good on silver, slate, and black, but other than that, I prefer body color.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am thinking about perhaps making a change with the wheels, once the ones I want are off of backorder.

They are the same wheels, but in MATTE BLACK and I would use a white trim ring, like this:

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I am thinking about perhaps making a change with the wheels, once the ones I want are off of backorder.

They are the same wheels, but in MATTE BLACK and I would use a white trim ring, like this:

if i can make a suggestion.....DONT. just leave it as it is, it looks friggin asesome as is, that wheel on the magnum just looks too busy to me...different size spokes, all the rivets, the sheer number of spokes, etc. urs look good as is. now that u are "done", whats next ? :)

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry those are NOT the wheels I am getting! That was just a visual aid for the black wheel with a white ring. They would be the same exact wheel I have now, just black :) I can put the black cap on this wheel, too!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Sorry those are NOT the wheels I am getting! That was just a visual aid for the black wheel with a white ring. They would be the same exact wheel I have now, just black :) I can put the black cap on this wheel, too!

oh wheew...thought there for a minute looking into ur hids fried ur brain.

i still like it as is... i woudlnt change anything on the wheels. im not a fan of the white ring but again, we all know its ur truck blah blah blah:D.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We may just leave it alone...I think I am nervous about trying to take care of chrome. But that just may be the salt on the road...I've been washing the wheels every couple of days lately.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
oh yeah. u live in saltyville. that would suck. i'd move. hahaha.

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
yeah i know the feeling. i get PISSED every time i drive through that salty ocean air, its really fog, but my mind interprets it as 100% salt in the air.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts