Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'07 Tundra, double cab, TRD, SR5, tow package, double cab.

I am looking for running boards (tube type) other than OEM (Don't want to pony up that much $ over aftermarket). I also HAVE to have the rubber floor mats with the lip to hold liquids. I am also looking for a bedcover. Preferably the type that rolls up, or slides forward so I can haul tall cargo as well.

I am running into a lot of "we should have those available in 30 days or so". Does anyone know of availablity on any of the products? Haven't had much luck over the internet, but then too many pop up to check.

·
Registered
79 Posts
realtruck.com
has some roll-up bed covers. None yet that work with the deck rail system.
TOY gets you 7% off

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think the price is a little high but it is the best looking running board/tube I have seen. I have it ordered for my DC due to arrive this coming Tueseday.

They have the part numbers for the 07 Tundra and are shipping. Go to romik.com and follow the links to running boards and then choose truck type. You can contact them via email and they can direct you to a retailer. I think there were only a couple of sellers and they were in Calif. You can order them over the net.

I had a friend of mine apply to be a dealer, he is a lineX dealer in Tulsa OK. He is in and has mine coming. If I could just get the truck.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
probably a tad early for 07 stuff because 06 stuff is still trickling out and i mean it is being squeezed hard to find stuff even for 06's but never know!! call and ask Westin they make a wheel to wheel bar or other bars which really look nice!! check out Technical forums under Vehicle Forums Ie aftermarket parts! maybe some links there!! but i have seen and listed numerous links if ya wanta check out some of my old post have fun!! i usually check out where people list their mods and surf google using that info!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ordered and recieved a bull bar and side steps from Westin Automotive, beautiful products, a little higher than average, but I went with Stainless steel and chrome plated. (Ordered these from a local company, I have seen them on ebay, but wanted to spend some money local) I also received Floor Linens from Weathertech. (check amazon.com automotive section). Now the funny thing is my build date is tomorrow the 30th. Happy birthday... So it is ironic, I have all these aftermarket parts and no truck to put them on. But I did spead them out on the garage floor and sit a lawn chair in the middle so I could get the feel for the truck....:eek: Maybe some sport pedals will help complete the lawn chair.

·
Registered
193 Posts
IMHO Nasta makes the Best Nerf bars on the Market. They are definatly better than Bully and Westin (both make great products). With Nasta you get everything 100% SS. The brackets and bolts are SS along with the bars themself. I had some on my 04 access cab and they looked great. But everyone has there own honest opinion.

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the input. Didn't help, but the lawn chair comment was great. Keep them coming I will dilligently search.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts