Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Aftermarket Backup camera in bumper. Where to access the reverse light wire since our lights are in the hatch! 2010 Sequoia SR5

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  bass-o-matic 
#1 ·
So I thought.... "I'm not going to fuss with putting the aftermarket camera in the factory spot and trying to feed wires through all those hoses and crap... I'll put it in the bumper and tap into the reverse light wire in the .... oh crap! It's in the hatch!" Doh!

I pulled the reverse light assembly from the hatch and the wire is Red an blue... or black... great! Now... where do find it NOT in the hatch?

If it were anywhere near that bundle in the driver rear interior access door for the rear tail light... that would be cool. OR if it were un under the console... that would be cool. But I really don't want to start yanking on wire looms unless I have to. Anyone know an EASY place to access the reverse light wire? Or even which junction/loom it's in?

Thanks for any help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.