Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone that has had a HUGE issue finding the proper studs to fit their new rims i have found the Tundrasolution out here in Australia. All of the 7# series landcruisers have moved to the new 14 x 1.50 pattern that we now have on the tundras and i have found the Studs for them.

If you need studs for your 4wd rims let me know either by PM or Email me at [email protected].

I am going to try and coordinate with TRDsparks and get them the supplier and part numbers for these studs.

Cheers Fellas,

Yank Mike
THE ONLY GEN 2 TUNDRA IN AUSTRALIA!
Facebook me for more videos and
photos of a REAL outback Yota: Michael Alexander McAlister

My Truck:
5.7L DC 4x4 Tundra 07
35/12.5R18 Pro Comp Mud Terrians
18x8 Moto Metal 951
3" Toy Tec Lift
US Amps/Kenwood/RE Audio/Pioneer Head units x2, custom stereo
Smoked Fogs
CCFL Headlights
Linex
Phillips HIDs H7/H1
Tint matched Windows
Custom 3mm thick hardened steel bash plate.

2months:
Supercharger
Unichip
Doug Shorties
Brought to you by the great international support of Jamie and the rest of the crew at TRDsparks of Myrtle Beach, SC!!!

Future Fabrications:
Rock Bars
Roll bar and spare tire mounts
4x HID Hella Spot lights.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes longer then the 100/200 series LC and Tundra which are roughly = 45mm.

Knurl dia: 16.5
shoulder: 15.4
thread: M14-1.50
Length: 77mm

I fitted the rims today, and did not have to disassemble anything. I trimmed the rear studs by about 4 threads with left HEAPS of room for the Gorilla spline lugs that i ordered.

The fronts, i curled the dust cover back gently and was able to slide the studs in unmodified, and after curled the dust cover back in to place.

Overall install time was about 1.5 hours with smoke breaks, beer breaks and a little bit of bsing with some mates.

I am going to test out the pro comps tomorrow and i will try to remember the camera.

^and when i say test out i mean take it for a trip in the most abusive part of the Red Centre of Australia.

NOTE to all.. do not go crossing rivers with CCFL headlights.. they are good head lights but the damn CCFL inverter boxes hate water. (i'm on set number 2!)

Mike

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Photo of the new rims safely fitted on the larger studs... Don't mind the red, australia is coverd in that red stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts