Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any engine performance products out for the 07 yet??? or any products at all... I need to find some to save up for... or maybe I have to build it myself... aesthetically I was thinking of making true brushed aluminum interior door handles (im a machinist) ... i may have to design a supercharger kit as well...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
AFE cold air intake due out the 30th. AEM supposedly out soon also. TRD cai due out this summer. TRD drop in filter. TRD s/c due out before the end of the year (supposedly). Borla catback, Magnaflow catback, TRD catback.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AFE cold air intake due out the 30th. AEM supposedly out soon also. TRD cai due out this summer. TRD drop in filter. TRD s/c due out before the end of the year (supposedly). Borla catback, Magnaflow catback, TRD catback.
TRD supercharger for the 4.7???

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Nah, 5.7, sorry, shouldve specified.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, 5.7, sorry, shouldve specified.
damn again... i guess i will have to start to think of new ways of adding power... i really dont want to custom make a supercharger for this car... that that i couldnt... but it is just a hassle

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I wish I could say the same thing...

"I guess I could custom make a supercharger setup, but its just such a hassle"

:D

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I could say the same thing...

"I guess I could custom make a supercharger setup, but its just such a hassle"

:D
this is the beauty of being a machinist... you get to make your own crap and it actually works... it just takes alot of work...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts