Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals just a newbie here, thought I would introduce myself, so I am new to the Toyota community. I am not a Toyota owner myself. I am becoming familiar with the AIP problems that are occurring with many makes and models. So about myself, I grew up in a machine shop working along side my father who is a mechanical engineer with over 30 years of expertise. I am looking forward to learning and solving as much as I can, about the AIP problems. So why does a non Toyota owner want to know about the AIP systems on Toyota's? Well a good friend Dave goes by Georgia Dave on here, has given me and my father the opportunity to take over the AIP bypass module kit he has developed. I’m currently selling these on EBay. – Exact same kit that GeorgiaDave has been selling. Links can be found in GeorgiaDave’s AIP thread, or PM me for details, or simply do an Ebay search on ‘AIP Bypass Kits’– mine are the kits that are simple plug-in, zero soldering!

I hope to meet and help some friendly folks on tundra solutions, while absorbing as much info as I can! I’m still offering a $10 rebate to buyers from TundraSolutions – just send me a PM here within 30 days of completing a purchase on Ebay, and I’ll rebate you back $10.00.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts