Toyota Tundra Forums banner

AIP Poll. You can select multible options. Combination answers can be viewed public.

• 2007 Tundra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2008 Tundra

• 2009 Tundra

• 2010 Tundra

• 2011 Tundra and up

• 2007 and up 4.0 V6

• 2007 and up 4.6 V8

• 0-10,000 miles

• 20,000- 30,000 miles

• 30,000-40,000 miles

• 40,000-50,000 miles

• 60,000-70,000 miles

• 70,000-80,000 miles

• 80,000-90,000 miles

• 90,000-100,000 miles

• Over 100,000 miles

• 4x4 Tundra

• 4x2 Tundra

• Modifed exhuast

• Modified exhaust+Headers

• Supercharger

• Humid climate

• Non Humid climate (like Arizona ect.)

• Lifted Truck

• Non Lifted Truck

• Stock Tire size

• Oversized Tire size

• Offroad a lot (More then 5000 miles)

• Never go offroad.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WITH THE AIP FAILURE!!

I started a poll to see who has the problems. This is not to start a new thread on how to fix the issue, warranty issues, ect. This will help us understand the condition the problem arises. You can select as many options as you want and your response's can then be viewed publicly. Click on the "VIEW POLL RESULTS" at the bottom right of the poll. Then we can see if there is a trend under certain conditions. If there is something I missed, add it in a thread response. Again, We already have the "HUGE" AIP problem thread and don't want to go into all the issues already discussed.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I don't see a poll.....

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got it up. Have at it guys. Lets see what we come up with.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya sorry, totally forgot about that one. Maybe a mod can add it. I can't change anything once I post it. Mod's can you please add "2007 and up 4.7 Tundra?" Thanks.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
You probably left it off subconciously because 4.7 trucks are so slow that limp home mode feels the same as normal acceleration.
J/K

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
You probably left it off subconciously because 4.7 trucks are so slow that limp home mode feels the same as normal acceleration.
J/K
LMAO! BarneyFife won't like this!!!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
What about adding lowered tundras

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
So... we only complete the poll IF we've had problems?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Just wondering cause I never saw anythang about an AIP problem on the gen1 forum so I was hoping maybe since I have the 4.7l motor and the 5 sp trans on my 08 maybe they didn't bother to put this genius AIP system on my truck and just put the tried and true gen1 pollution pump on my truck.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
So... we only complete the poll IF we've had problems?
Yeah looking at the options I think that's what he wants. Trying to find out if there's a trend of which trucks are more susceptible to have the bad pumps.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Well I already screwed up your results because I responded and I don't have AIP issues. You should probably have made it clear you don't want properly working trucks listed.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
It does make sense though why would he want to know all of those things about your truck if you didn't have aip failure? You are right though he should make it more clear.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
It does make sense though why would he want to know all of those things about your truck if you didn't have aip failure? You are right though he should make it more clear.
Yeah, that's why I filled it out completely and hit submit. Confusing!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Come on guys. This is what I said...

"I started a poll to see who has the problems. This is not to start a new thread on how to fix the issue, warranty issues, ect. This will help us understand the condition the problem arises. You can select as many options as you want and your response's can then be viewed publicly. Click on the "VIEW POLL RESULTS" at the bottom right of the poll. Then we can see if there is a trend under certain conditions. If there is something I missed, add it in a thread response. Again, We already have the "HUGE" AIP problem thread and don't want to go into all the issues already discussed.''

I don't know how you could read that and think I would want a poll for people not having the failure. What would be the point of that?? Anyway, I changed the first post as to not confuse anyone anymore. I hate the way that polls are set up. Instead of putting your text with the poll it makes it as a responding post to the thread. Maybe in the actual poll one of the mods can put in there "for people with the AIP failure.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Um, because you wanted to find the vehicles that are specifically having issues, and ones that are specifically not having issues. I clearly wasn't the only one who read it that way.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts