Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone aware of a company making airbag helper springs for the 07 4x4 DC Tundra's? I have just bought a Northstar pop up camper and when it was on the bed it definitely looked like it was weighed down. On the bright side, there was definitely no lack of power on the freeway. BTW it weighs about 1800lbs. I will post some pic's soon.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Is anyone aware of a company making airbag helper springs for the 07 4x4 DC Tundra's? I have just bought a Northstar pop up camper and when it was on the bed it definitely looked like it was weighed down. On the bright side, there was definitely no lack of power on the freeway. BTW it weighs about 1800lbs. I will post some pic's soon.

I just got e-mails from firestone and airlift today....firestone Riderites are 30 days out...and air lifts are delayed,,,but i am on the list to get notification as soon as they release,,,,

·
Registered
13 Posts
My local distributor contacted firestone and air ride today and neither are ready. I did find some decent progressive rate helper springs today.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I recieved an e-mail from AirLift on Friday and they said it will be ready in 2 to 3 weeks. I plan on putting a front lift on and balancing it out with the AirLift

·
Registered
123 Posts
wow, I am supprised you need aditional support. I put my 28 foot travel trailer on mine and was very satisfied whith the way the tundra held it up. I suppose the tamdem wheels could offset the toung weight as opposed to what you are seeing if your camper has single axel.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I usually tow a tent trailer with 4 motorcycles, gas and fire wood in the back. Air bags just help the ride better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts