Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you all mind taking a look at these front end numbers for me? I'm afraid I don't know what I'm looking at. I took DJ's specs with me and asked them to get me there after putting on the 5100's. I dont know if its pulling to the right or if its in my head. Its been so bad for so long and is now sooo much better I dont know if I'm looking for something thats not there. I'm ashamed to tell you I don't remember how it's supposed to drive. I do remember, It drove like a sedan when I first got it in 03'!! In the last three weeks I have leveled the front end with the 5100's, put on new tires all corners (ballanced lug centric for the first time that I know of) BFG AT's, had front aligned, and brakes.

Thanks for the look!!

Dennis

·
Registered
567 Posts
Those specs are all good and pretty much right in the middle of what toyota says is a good alignment. When you drive the road is the steering wheel straight and can you take your hands off the wheel and will the truck pretty much drive straight with maybe a slight drift to the right depending on the road?

Andrew

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Andrew,

Yes the wheel is straight and it will drift slightly (left or right) depending on the grade. I'm going to call it good.

What a wealth of information on this site, you guys gave me my truck back!!!

Thanks!! :):):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts