Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personal computer Computer Computer monitor Output device Rectangle

What the hell is wrong with my caster? My '07 Sequoia keeps devouring the left(driver) side of the driver side front tire so the tread is being worn diagonally.

My steering is definitely shoddy so I'm going to be replacing the bushings on the rack, since whenever I try to do a U-turn or any left-turn on full lock the truck feels like it's stumbling

·
Registered
2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited
255 Posts
Your upper or lower control arms might be bent or ball joints are shot. They didn't give you any clue as to why they couldn't get it right?

·
Registered
23 Posts
View attachment 156221

What the hell is wrong with my caster? My '07 Sequoia keeps devouring the left(driver) side of the driver side front tire so the tread is being worn diagonally.

My steering is definitely shoddy so I'm going to be replacing the bushings on the rack, since whenever I try to do a U-turn or any left-turn on full lock the truck feels like it's stumbling
Who's doing the work? Tire shop, Dealer frame shop? I have a leveling kit on my '05 tundra and I take it to a frame shop as tire and dealer shops can't seem to get it right. Quality frame shops can tell you what issues you may have as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts