Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the rules for riding a motorcycle on base in san diego are SUPER strict, so strict in fact that the gate gaurds dont even know all the rules.

so im riding on base yesterday morning, and i ride up to this female MA2, she gives me the full on anal probe inspection to make sure im safe enough to ride on base, then notices that the reflective belt on my back pack is blue, she then tells me that it needs to be yellow or orange, i told her it didnt matter what color it was, as long as its reflective, she said yes it does, i told her she's wrong, she then told me to pull over, which i did, then i got my ID card ready cause i knew she would ask for it, when she finally came over she snatched the card out of my hand and told me to lose the attitude, i said "you first" two seconds later i hear sirens approaching and i thought are you f'ing kidding me? sure enough, bored base cops come flying up with lights and sirens, jump out of their cars and run at me, i then throw my hands in the air and say "dont tase me bro!" ( no body laughed ) as soon as they realized that i was chill, they calmed down and talked to me like a normal person, then they figured out that im an MA also, then they agreed that i was fine and that she was just being a frosty c-unt, then i rode away thinking, holy carp!, i almost got arrested on my graduation day!

oh, im now a crew served weapons instructor, thats pretty sweet, i get to play with machine guns.

·
"Rosco" Thread Derailer
5,778 Posts
Glad you're not in the clink!
And.....CONGRATS on graduation.! :tu:

BTW, I gave ya points for both. :)

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, im a smooth talker, i never wouldve ended up in the clink. i just get angry when they want to fight about it, but they are wrong. all motorcycle riders have to be experts in the rules to ride on base, and the rules vary from base to base depending on what the CO of that base wants, but the gate guards/cops whatever all think they know exactly what the rules are, and most of the time they end up being wrong. later, after looking up the rules for myself, i found out that all three were wrong.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
It would have been great if she had arrested you, cuffed you and stuffed you (with a strap-on she keeps in the car), then made you do her laundry, just to show you what it feels like to be a woman

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would have been great if she had arrested you, cuffed you and stuffed you (with a strap-on she keeps in the car), then made you do her laundry, just to show you what it feels like to be a woman
sounds HAWT! my wife wants to do the same thing, uh, minus the strap on thing.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
It took me awhile to remember what MA was. I remember getting to bases where you had to sign that you read all the rules and when you asked for the book, they didn't have any.
I remember my buddies doing 80 + on base, once with me as the passenger. Things change

1 - 12 of 12 Posts