Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
so call me odd or foolish but i just put new tires on my 20's yada yada . . . i love the look but as usual im always looking to do more and so i get more ideas to b different . . . now im looking other rims to give me more ideas of what to get next . . . i really love the Ivan Stuart rims and i even found them on eBay for a decent amount . . . don't really know much about these all i know is they look great ,the finish is a lil crappy (doesn't matter i want to powder coat them black anyways) and that i believe they come in 16x8 . . . is that the only size they come in ? is the back spacing is same as stock ? i would get them and hold them till i need new tires cause eventually im having a body lift put on in the summer and want to run 35's then re-gear to 456's or 488's but want to go to a smaller wheel in stead of the 20's. . . . was even considering getting another set or 20's but im tired of doin my brakes so much plus bigger the rim the more expensive the tire. . . .i bring these ideas to all of you for guidance cause i need it plus i just love talking bout our truck and what we all do with them !!! more ideas to come until satisfied. . . . . thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts