1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
FTA All The Way!!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
That your response to my post was pointless. I was informing the OP that this particular truck has been showcased on here before....
And your reply was at all helpful? I guess it was. I would have never known it was old news if you hadent said so. That god your a member!

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
And your reply was at all helpful? I guess it was. I would have never known it was old news if you hadent said so. That god your a member!
Well yes, he could have seen it was old news and went about the forum pulling up all the other threads this truck has been in. Maybe do some research on the site BEFORE posting OLD NEWS. Also, please reiterate that last part of your post as I have no clue what you mean.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Excellent internet fight. :argue:

Even more interesting when both participants are my brothers. :argue: :D

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
:cop: Repost police....they're EVERYWHERE!!! :cop:

·
FTA All The Way!!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LMAO sorry I posted "Old Chit" it was new to me and I haven't seen it on here but I guess I'm a noob. But on the bright side it did lead to some good ol fashion pointless argueing and I'm always going to endorse that!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
At least it's better than that other SEMA craptastic version they did the year after.... that had flat paint....steelies...with solid chrome caps covering the lugs....<-- farkin' fail if I've ever seen one....

They took a Tundra and subtracted 20 years.....<---pfff...f'in ****....

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Thanks for the HEAT my Tundra BROTHERS! I need it here in STL where it has been too cold for sure!

Nothing like an internet fight :fencing: after eating momma's homemade chicken which meant me eating 12 boneless thighs :hungry: in about 30 minutes tops. Better than popcorn.......

Can't we all just get along? :peace:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts