Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm not a fan if aftermarket Audio In modern vehicles because I like the look of the factory dashboard. This, however, keeps the look of a factory Dash, right down to and including having knobs and buttons! The cost is of course a smaller screen, but I don't care. I just want the addition of a back up camera and navigation. What I do not want, however, is any downgrade an audio quality. I am very happy with the basic SR5 package radio already in the car sound-wise

thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m so sorry I was never notified of your replies :(

it’s unbranded (worrisome) but on Amazon. There are several with no buttons knobs but this one looks stock.

reviews are spotty… hearing a 20-30 second boot time, hearing a failed unit after 6 months, hearing radio “app” is useless.
Many say fit is perfect, they said steering wheel buttons (doesn’t apply to me) work fine, buttons feel cheaper than stock

skins quality is equal or better. Not sure. I may hold off and hope that production doesn’t stopbecause of the age of the trucks and desire for larger screens. I’d prefer the knobs and buttons hands down. I just want BTsteaming and a backup cam but not if it meant issues I don’t currently have

1 - 4 of 4 Posts