Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Is that the one where they put a mini truck in the ocean for a day (among other things), and then start it up and drive it? Or is it the one where they take the same truck and park it on top of a ~10 story building, blow the building up, and then dig up the truck from the rubble and start it and drive it off...:tu:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The first part you said, but I've seen the other one also and it's just as amazing. They just don't build trucks like that anymore.

·
Registered
117 Posts
From what I saw, both videos you speak of are the same truck. Since what they all did in Part 1 didn't take care of it, they tried letting it fall with the demolished building...and the truck still worked. Not exactly street legal at that point, but it still worked. And people wonder why I buy Toyota. :cool:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yup, same truck. Took a beating, twice, and kept on tickin'! :)

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, there's three parts to the video and it's all the same truck. Sorry, I should have linked all three parts but you can find them with a little searching on YouTube. They just couldn't kill the Toyota!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Well, I must say that after watching that video, I had to try it on my 07' Tundra....and, to my amazement, my truck still works fine. Man, Toyota still knows how to build em':D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts