Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my wife and I will soon be celebrating our 4 year anniversary and I just bought her gift. We set our limit at $100. I GOTTA add a mod to the Tundra, but not sure what direction to go for only $100. Suggestions? I'd like to add an inverter, but I really have no need for one right now and this time (unlike in my 4Runner), I would like to add a true sine wave inverter which is a lot bigger and a lot more expensive. One day, after we have kids, I will add a rear seat entertainment system. Give me some ideas fellows so she can get it (whatever it is) on order :) Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure that I need these and they would interfere with me flying my LSU window flags :). I could see these being useful if you smoke (I used to and had them on my 4Runner but not any more) but I kicked that two years ago. Am I missing another purpose here? I thought about the OEM hood protector but it may not look near as good on my slate as a black truck.

·
Registered
519 Posts
How about the TRD shift knob!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure that I need these and they would interfere with me flying my LSU window flags :). I could see these being useful if you smoke (I used to and had them on my 4Runner but not any more) but I kicked that two years ago. Am I missing another purpose here? I thought about the OEM hood protector but it may not look near as good on my slate as a black truck.
Yes they would interfere with your flags. I like them because you can get some fresh air as your drive without the noise. I can have my window down about an inch and still use my bluetooth without problems.

·
Registered
65 Posts
For me the Weather tech window vents do two things. When I am driving and it's raining I can crack open the window to provide fresh air and help prevent condensation on the windshield. And When I'm parked and it's hot outside I can leave the window open a bit for air circulation. Plus they're very low profile, custom fit, easy installation and the price is right.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Things that i can think of for under $100

1. Color matched Door Handdle
2.VLED.com LED lights for interior cab/doors
3.LED Brake light bar
4.LED 3rd brake light(Big pain to install)
5.All weather mats or weathertech floor liners
6.Spare tire lock

·
Registered
167 Posts
For me, I'd do it in this order:

1. Weathertech Window Deflectors (great in rain/snow conditions for fresh air)
2. Color Matched Door Handles (obviously for aesthetics)
3. All Weather Floor Mats (sooo worth it)

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
billet grill from ebay.... (dont know if u have one or not just a suggestion)

weathertech floor mats

air horns

curb feelers

light up fuzzy dice..

ok im being no help now haha

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I've already done the VLEDs conversion and have the all weather mats. I'll look into the Weathertech guards. Not too wild about the rear LED bar. Ya'll keep the ideas coming! Can't they make a full aftermarket stereo including components, amps, sub, box, sound processor, etc. for under $100 :)

Matt

·
Registered
390 Posts
what about like mattle black new fuel door?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
431 Posts
How about....

1. For backing up, the Vleds light frame: V-LEDS HIGH POWER 18W LED BACK-UP LIGHT LICENSE PLATE FRAME
2. Leveling kit for the front: 2.25" 07-09 Toyota Tundra Suspension Leveling Lift Kit - Top Gun Customz
3. Stubby antenna to replace the stock "whip": http://www.cravenspeed.com/index.php?ukey=home
4. Louder horn: Welcome To Stebel Engineered Sounds - Are You Man Enough To Ride With Stebel?
5. Fumoto oil drain valve: Amazon.com: Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve: Automotive
6. Brake controller
7. Glass break sensor: Glass Break Sensor-Add to Tundra and Activate Factory Alarm System at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
8. Hood switch: Hood Switch, VIP Security System at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
9. Color keyed door handles: Front Color Keyed Exterior Door Handle - ONE WEEK ORDER TIME at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
10. Really good hitch.
11. Set of oil filters: Genuine Toyota Oil Filter - Pack of 10 at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
12. TRD air filter: TRD High Performance Air Filter - V8 at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
13. Sport pedals: Sport Pedals - Automatic Trans. NEW STOCK DUE 05/21/0 at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
14. TRD shifter: Anodized Aluminum Shift Knob at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
15. TRD brake pads: TRD High Performance Brake Pads - Front at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC
16. Wiper blades.
17. H9 bulb upgrade: http://store.candlepower.com/h-9.html
18. High beam bulb upgrade: http://store.candlepower.com/9011.html
19. Rattle cans of slate to color match headlights. Like black headlight mod.

:noidea:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
weverb...do you WORK for Sparks? LOL...j/k....thats a big list and now youve got ME wanting to buy more stuff !!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts