Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Locked in for life
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, here is the annual Red Sox Thread!

Pitching: B+
Hitting: B-

I say 93 wins/wildcard with Toronto taking the Division. Am I crazy or what?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I saw a commercial a while ago, it was a furniture store that was offering 0% for 6 months or whatever, and they were promising customers they get to have their stuff for free if the Red Sox won the series this year. My first thought was... you have better odds playing Powerball...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think you're right...unfortunately!!!
However Terry is a good manager...IMO...and you never know:)

PS Mets fans need to stay OUT!!!

From Round Rock, TX lifelong member of THE NATION:tu:

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts

Hey Ron,

Would not be fair for me to answer your question on mental health..;)

However, I will go out on a limb with the Sox, even though it is only April.

Sox with 95 wins and the Yanks with 93 wins. I'll update on the playoff choices when we get to the dog days of summer. Hope all is well back there.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Hey guys,

Time for an update here. I stay with the Sox, assuming Shill and Lester can settle in for August and Sept.

Anyone care to comment on the Yanks? Do the make the playoffs as a wild card????:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
...However, I will go out on a limb with the Sox, even though it is only April.

Sox with 95 wins and the Yanks with 93 wins. I'll update on the playoff choices when we get to the dog days of summer. Hope all is well back there.
Red Sox Nation has been quiet on this thread. Interesting, that the Sox will get the 95+ wins. They also win the division!!! Yes, we have 4 games to go. Now, how do we win the playoffs and get back to the big series is another story...

·
Locked in for life
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Wow, I blew this one. Toronto has a great team pitching wise, but just couldn't get out of its own way in hitting.

Now that the regular season is all but over,......

Predictions to follow on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Wow, Nice comeback by Sox and we go the big dance again. Seems like everything will ride on Josh and Shill. Dice K is average at best and seems to shaky to me. Hoping for the best here, and it would be unbelievable to have
2 Titles in 3 years.:tu:

Good Luck Bosox!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Wow, Nice comeback by Sox and we go the big dance again. Seems like everything will ride on Josh and Shill. Dice K is average at best and seems to shaky to me. Hoping for the best here, and it would be unbelievable to have
2 Titles in 3 years.:tu:

Good Luck Bosox!
I totally agree!! I'm still in shock over their comeback...they looked great on these last 3 games.

I know a lot of people were kinda upset about Ellsbury going in for Coco. I was excited to see a rookie do fairly well in such a huge game! :tu:

Lets just hope when we head to CO we are already ahead 2 games! :tu:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts