Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, there it is. 2005 Tundra, installed a Sony MEX-BT5700U, addl Scoache TOTA amp interface. everything installed, but sound is minimal. I am aware the stock amp that came with this Tundra is, well @$#!!, question. can this be resolved with as little effort as possible....assistance appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright folks, there it is. 2005 Tundra, installed a Sony MEX-BT5700U, addl Scoache TOTA amp interface. everything installed, but sound is minimal. I am aware the stock amp that came with this Tundra is, well @$#!!, question. can this be resolved with as little effort as possible....assistance appreciated.
try plugging the factory radio back in turn it on and turn the volume up to 40ish and then un plug it and install the aftermarket radion back in

·
Registered
2 Posts
and i have a question for you if you could help me. i installed the scoache harness in my buddies tundra and its simple to wire up theres a ground power acc and remote wire the problem im having is when i plug the harness in, it sounds like the factory amp turns off and i dnt get any sound at all. do you have any ideas? we took it to a best buy store and even the installers were clueless.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts