Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 DC limited with gray heated leather bucket front seats. I am hoping to find someone who wants to trade their gray bench seat (cloth) for my bucket seats and center console. I need the additional seating...

I am in Montana. I believe it needs to be a 2005 or 2006 tundra for everything to fit properly, as I need the airbag sensor to keep working.

Thanks!
Charlie

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
did they make double cabs with front benches? or do AC ones fit too? i thought the cab was wider so itd need different seats

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2006 DC limited with gray heated leather bucket front seats. I am hoping to find someone who wants to trade their gray bench seat (cloth) for my bucket seats and center console. I need the additional seating...

I am in Montana. I believe it needs to be a 2005 or 2006 tundra for everything to fit properly, as I need the airbag sensor to keep working.

Thanks!
Charlie
I have a 2005 AC TRD with a gray bench (cloth). Montana is just a little to far and shipping would be big $$ for seats. Are you going to be close to Northern CA any time soon.

Bill

·
Read Only
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friend had a DC with a front bench, I think it was a 2004, that unfortunately he got rid of before I got my Tundra... I was hoping the AC front bench would fit a DC but I wasn't sure.

I am not sure I'll be traveling any more this year...
Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your friend had an '06 Double Cab TRD with bench seats... special ordered and is currently enjoying his '07 Double Cab TRD with bench seats. ;) Too bad my old truck is driving around Canada somewhere.

Where did you find the swap man?

·
Read Only
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well unfortunately I can now confirm the 00-04 seats will NOT fit a 05-06 Tundra. The seat rails are the same width but my 06 rails are about 2 inches longer.

I have decided to try and just buy a cloth bench from a salvage yard so we'll see how it goes.

Devious you should have made me buy your truck when you traded it :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts