Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this question has been asked a couple times, but nobody has given a very clear answer. I have looked everywhere on the net and called every toyota dealer in the midwest. Does anyone know where to get an 04 TRD Sequoia grill? Also, where online is best place to get TRD parts? I know other people want to know as well so please help. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so forget my entire first question. New question...is there anywhere in the world to get TRD performance parts for a gen1 sequoia? I have called all over the country about a cat back, sway bar, headers. Everyone has them on their website but when I call to order I get 'oh were sorry we dont carry those anymore'. Sooooo take it off your website? Anywho, is there anywere to get TRD parts. thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ebay I got my TRD catback exhaust for $275 and I just found the replica grill for $50 shipped

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I know what you're talking about. The parts you're looking for are on a site called: trdparts4u.com and they have the Sequoia TRD grill along with some other TRD parts. There isn't really a whole lot that was offered: Grill, brakes, headers, stickers, shocks, radiator cap, oil cap, and no more supercharger...but they do have the belts, thermostats, and plugs. They also have the cheapest on line pricing for the ARB Bull Bar...it is listed under the Tundra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts