Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 Double Cab, and while driving back from Mammoth this weekend, I noticed that the LED for the anti theft system blinks twice - off for a second - blinks twice, ...
It's annoying as hell for a 5 hour drive. But the bigger issue is that the alarm does not turn on anymore.
Anybody know how to fix the problem?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... Anybody know how to reset the OEM alarm for 2006 tundra? Looked thru all the manuals and online and cant find any instructions.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I know how to program the remote for the door locks, but I'm not sure that will help you or not.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I will look this evening, think I still have photocopy of the alarm system manual. Not sure if my alarm is OEM though, I know the distributor that serves TX, OK, etc. put it on. I own a 06 DC and it is a little button to the left of the steering column on the mid-dash area. Can you push your button in and out? One way is for valet parking and it makes it blink while driving, the other way is for normal and it doesn't light up at all until you activate it with the key fob when locking. Not sure if it is that easy but either way I will find the manual - not an impressive piece of work if I recall.

·
Mech. Engr. / Mechanic
824 Posts
There is a copy of the Securikey alarm manual in my photo section. (installed by GST, Gulf States Toyota) with serves the gulf states including Oklahoma.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts