Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 Sequoia, it basically looks like all the current year models except for the grill which i dont really like, i really like the newer model grills better.. Is there any kits to put a newer model grill on the 01? or any other option to "update" the look of it, i dont really care for the billet grills on it either?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I have an 01 Sequoia, it basically looks like all the current year models except for the grill which i dont really like, i really like the newer model grills better.. Is there any kits to put a newer model grill on the 01? or any other option to "update" the look of it, i dont really care for the billet grills on it either?
you could get the ATS grille (TRD grille): ATS Catalog - Grill/Ford

or the GrillCraft grille inserts:
Grillcraft® - Genuine Sport Grilles - Installs

these are the only ones that i've ever liked.

chris

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Chris my brotha! Glad to hear you still like my grille! I have the ATS that he is talking about and love it. Different but clean looking.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Chris my brotha! Glad to hear you still like my grille! I have the ATS that he is talking about and love it. Different but clean looking.
what's up Boone?! it would be nice if you had some pix up!! :p

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
HEY! Don't beat up the newbie! I tried looking for some pics but didn't have any readily available. When I have time, I'll do it, if I can find them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts