Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been looking around for a while and couldn't find anything yet.

I have a '13 Land Cruiser 5.7L with JBA Long Tube Headers. (originally made for 5.7L Tundra)
I linked to it a custom made Y-Pipes, those mid pipe then connect to the OEM Muffler.
I was wondering if there is any Y-Pipe for sale that might fit to my JBA LT Headers.

Also, A friend of mine has almost the same setup, But instead of the JBA LT, He has a set of Doug Torley's LT.
He also has connected them to a custom made Y-Pipe that also connected to the OEM muffler.

So, Any suggestion guys? Do the Tundras' y-pipes fit the Land Cruisers?
Of course the cat backs systems for the tundra won't fit in the Land Cruiser. But what about the Y-Pipes?

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Copy your thread and pm it to escondidotundra.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car is currently "under the knife".

I am installing a TRD supercharger to it. It should be done by tomorrow this time.

I'll post pics as well.

And no, I am not even in the country. I am overseas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for the mean time, I did my homework and got this conclusion

Land Cruiser on the Left, Tundra on the right.

I changed the highlighted parts:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Jba and Thorley collectors fall into different locations. They're not interchangeable.

That said, if you sent me your stock, uncut mid pipes I could build a jig around them and make a set anytime you need them I could make up a set. And they could be straight piped, catted, or I could install mufflers into them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well .. the OEM pipes, and the custom ones that I have. What size might they be? 3" or 2.5"?

In other words, what size the headers outlet pipe is?

I'd love to have custom pipes (or modified stock pipes), And I'd like to have them catted.

Because I think the custom pipes that I have are bigger ... maybe ?!! it really depends on the size of the headers outlets.

in a perfect scenario, i'd go with 3" mid pipes.

So If I send a pair of stock mid pipes, will you be able to delete the stock 4 cats and replace them with 2 more flowing high quality cats?

Or is it better to go with totally new pipes that are surely 3"?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts