Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen a Crewmax here in California? I guess my dealer is right they coming in June....:eek:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Roseville Toyota told me they were getting 8-10 of them on their first shipment last week. I haven't checked since I bought my Double Cab at that time, but I see Carson Toyota in SoCal has some on their website. Dealer websites in Texas and Arkansas both show they have about 10-15 each, so it doesn't seem likely that it would take Toyota that long to get them to NoCal.

mjg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Toyota of Santa Monica has one on the lot. I'll be checking it out when I have my truck serviced today.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Took my FJ to get an oilchange at Modesto Toyota. I seen 3 Crewmax Tundras up front, who knows how many are in the back.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Dealer websites in Texas and Arkansas both show they have about 10-15 each
Actually, those are trucks that are allocated to Gulf States Toyota in a 5 state area ("Available"). If it is at the dealership, it says "in stock". I haven't seen a CrewMax at a dealership here in Austin but I have heard that there were some (i.e. 1 or 2 possibly).

·
Registered
391 Posts
Toyota Santa Maria has had them for about two weeks. A white one sold (dissapeared from the lot) after about 3 days, and a burgundy one has been sitting on the corner for about a week. There are more in the back, and they also have a lot of 2006s left, if somebody is looking for a 2006.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seen one in Northridge Toyota w/ TRD and Sunroof in SR5. Nice space in the back but really shorter bed then my 05 DC.
I do want one now.;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
My mom just bought a Camry so I was at Bob Smith Toyota in La Crescenta and they had a few. I also ended up going to North Hollywood Toyota and they had some CrewMax's also.

This is just my opinion but I personally think the DC looks better than the Crewmax. The rear doors look too big and the proportions of the truck look off due to the large cab vs small bed. Just my $.02 :D

One nice thing about the Crewmax, the rear seating area is just cavernous. It looks like there's even more leg room than the 1999-2006 S-Class, which had tons of leg room.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I saw a Nautical blue at Frank Toyota in National City last weekend. I was on a vacation and I saw this 5.7l crewmax on their lot so we had to stop by and check it out. I finally get to see one of these 07, us guys from Hawaii wont get to see them not till summer.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Carson Toyota had 2 yesterday. One was already sold. I might have bought it if it weren't. Black Limited 4x4 w/ TRD Package. The other was a red Limited. I test drove it, but wasn't really a test drive. More like a circle around the industrial area across from it. Also the freakin beast was on empty. Is that how they are delivered? While on the road I was worried I would ruin someone's new car, but then again I was only out with the thing for like 2 minutes. I would have liked to get the 5.7 going on the freeway. Seems like it drives just like my 05 DC. Doesn't seem very large at all when inside. It's just when you look at it from the outside.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Anyone seen a Crewmax here in California? I guess my dealer is right they coming in June....:eek:
I just checked out a crewmax at Hansel Toyota in Petaluma California. Nice truck but I don't like the short bed. I'm going for the Tundra 4x2 Double Cab TRD SR5. I'm gonna wait it out until later in the summer and hold out for incentives.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Elk Grove Toyota had a radio ad this morning during my commute and they indicated they had the Tundra CrewMax in stock...don't know how many that would be, but check them out as well...

mjg

·
Registered
202 Posts
Also the freakin beast was on empty. Is that how they are delivered?
Yeah, That's how they deliver it. On a test drive, I (and the salesman) actually ran out of gas. The sales guy and I ran across the street and he had to buy a gas can and gas to put re fuel the Tundra. It was comical!

·
Registered
281 Posts
They should be delivered with a full tank. Most dealers keep a limited amount of fuel in them until they actually sell them. Mostly to prevent 30-50 minute test drives. I'm also guessing in the rare event someone stole one they would have to go gas it up to go anywhere and it would help track it down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Elk Grove Toyota Does Have Them In Stock, I Was There Yesterday, But They Are Going Quick. They Have 35 Or 40 More Incoming. They Are A Great Dealership. Mark

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep its true they have them at Roseville Toyota. We picked one up yesterday. Just went to look, ending up trading in my 05 DC for a Silver Sky Metallic Crew Max.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep I saw 2 at Elk Grove yesterday it was a Silver pulling out for a test drive and a Pyrite Mica (I think) at the lot . Don't have a chance to look at the price but its a good looking truck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts