Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any discount codes for sites like autoanything? i am going to order a gibson cat back, and want to try and save a few pennies.

or if any site sponsors have competitive prices, i will go that route.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I always google coupon codes for whatever site I am ordering from. autopartswarehouse.com always has some good coupons and free shipping.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
No additional discounts, but TRDSPARKS has the lowest prices MOST of the tiime if you are interested in TRD products or a other brands such as SOS, etc. Ken, Tim, and Jamie are the best customer service that I have received from ANY company I have dealt with........

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hear good things about them all the time. i already checked out their site last night and they dont have a listing for gibson products..... thanks though.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Go to svcustoms.com and send them an email. Tell them what you're looking for and ask Josh for the best price. I've never seen him beat on a deal and have ordered from him in the past.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i had called autopartswarehouse the other day and purchased $500 worth of parts for my cousins 04 maxima. i searched online for codes ie. retailmenot.com. found one that said 20% off $499 or more but it expired april 4th, so when i called to place the order i mentioned it but the sales rep said he could give me 10% off so i took it and ran ended up being around $450 and free shipping. i also have a gibson dual extreme that i bought of ebay for $275--what a steal!!! ands i love it. sound real mean on the 5.7, retail $775. you won't be disappointed with the gibson.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Since I registered with autoanything, they send me %15 off anything all the time, but its not a code. I like autoanything. They are very aggressive with their pricing, when you consider the %15 off and free shipping.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont want a turd exhaust

1 - 12 of 12 Posts