Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1967 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 with a spring over converions 35x15.5 inch TSL/SX's, Locked rear Limited Slip upfront, Longfields, Orion 4.1 T-case, SM420 Tranny, Custom skid plate, Custom Hi-Steer and a Chevy 327 engine. Anyone else have an old FJ? I am always ready to go wheeling if your local and have an off road ready rig. Here is a picture of mine...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/dmarazzito/cru.jpg

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody... wow!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow it only took a year to get a responce. FJ60's are awesome vehicles too. You can't argue with the trail reliability of pre FJ100 Cruisers!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got a 68 FJ40. still pretty mild with 2.5" lift and aussie locker, but it does pretty good in most situations.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got an FJ45 over here. I love these trucks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
been a member since 05. MOfj40 over there.

It's THE cruiser forum.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
got a 1970 FJ40 almost all stock, yet don't use much. Very nice condition.

will get a pic up soon.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's some pics of mine...

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
I just bought 1970 FJ40 for restoration and modification. So will strat posting few pictures at the spring time :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
i have 2 a 73 fj40 that is in the presses of being built into a pure rock crawler with 4 link front and rear 40 in tires its BIG!

the other is a 79 fj40 with power steering it is currently in the precess of being restored!

this is the 73 rockcrawler

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
this is the 79. it is currently torn down and body was soda blasted and painted rustic green

1 - 14 of 14 Posts