Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My partner and I bagged a big squirrel last night. This is Alaska. Everything is BIG.

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Sweet! That is a damned good pic!! Is that a red squirrel? We have fox squirrels all over the farm, and they are big as hell. I'll be using mine for some beaver hunting (both kinds) and deer hunting as well.

he's a pic of my latest bag...I posted it in another thread too. We hate these suckers...they tear up our earthen dams and girdle the oaks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
What's a Texas squirrel doing living in Alaska???:tu: :devil:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
My Tundra will be hauling elk and deer next fall.
Yeeeeeeeeesssss! Same here.....we'll be playing in the mud & snow with her in october.

Gotta have the horses to haul the elk off the mountain though. Without them, we'd be taking a fork, salt & pepper to get em out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll be heading north for some spring Turkey hunting in a couple weeks. I'm also looking forward to getting some pics of a nice buck in the back of the Tundra come November:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
That made my day. I needed a good laugh!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sweet! That is a damned good pic!! Is that a red squirrel? We have fox squirrels all over the farm, and they are big as hell. I'll be using mine for some beaver hunting (both kinds) and deer hunting as well.

he's a pic of my latest bag...I posted it in another thread too. We hate these suckers...they tear up our earthen dams and girdle the oaks.

Nice beaver you got there. Never thought I would say that to a brother.:eek:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That beaver needs skinnin'. :D You gonna have a snarling tooth mount done and hang him on the wall?

By the way, I cannot drive to where I hunt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts