Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen any other tire company making the 305/65R18 except BFG. I love the BFG's but want to see all my options before I pulled the trigger.

Does anyone know of another tire brand for this size tire?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I'm almost positive that no one else makes that size

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Nope, they are the only ones that make a 305/65/18. By the way, the specs are 33.7 x 12.2 measured on a 9" wide wheel. So if you find something close you can compare actual specs.

·
Supporter
111 Posts
Yeah I have searched and BFG is the one and only, I have to say they are a bit pricey, I don't know if they are really worth it? Still have not made up my mind.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Another option for primarily highway applications: Cooper Discoverer ATR 275/70R18 (33.15"X11.11"). Load E Rating, I currently have about 49,000 miles on a set and to date no problems. And, at almost 50k....lots of tread remaining. Wouldn't use it for lots of off-road use, but great so far on wet roads..deep treads. neighbor used them on F250 w/ lots of towing w/o problems lasted forever for him to.

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sure thing, let me know what u find. I probably won"t need tires for a while but appreciate input from others. BTW the Coopers were $ 215 each installed. Loved BFG AT's until I had 2 on the same set go bad??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts