Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here has pictures, exterior and interior, of a blue streak and/or radiant red CrewMax which he could post???

Many thanks,
Jochen

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just took delivery of my Blue Streak Crewmax Limited yesterday. Had a 275 mile drive home and enjoyed every minute of it. I will try to post some pics over the weekend. I got the gray leather interior. The truck looks and runs great!! I drove it to work today and everyone is drooling over the color. I got the limited with the 5.7, moonroof, running boards, cold kit, mudflaps, sonar, exhaust tip, skid plate, carpeted mats and door seal protectors. I had the dealer install a bug shield and bed liner before I picked it up. I am supposed to get my bakflip toneau cover put on today. I also got the 20 inch alloy wheels from the factory. I will get you some pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I posted 5 pics in my photo gallery. Have about 530 miles on my crewmax in the first 4 days of ownership and loving everything about this truck. This truck has an incredibly smooth ride and just outstanding features. The back seat room is incredible. I absolutely love the moonroof!:) :) Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think.

In case you missed earlier posts my truck is a 4 X 4 Limited with the 5.7 in Blue Streak Metallic with the graphite leather. Truck has running boards, cold kit, mudflaps, moonroof, sonar, skid plate, exhaust tip, dealer installed bug shield and bedliner, and after market bakflip tonneau cover.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I posted 5 pics in my photo gallery. Have about 530 miles on my crewmax in the first 4 days of ownership and loving everything about this truck. This truck has an incredibly smooth ride and just outstanding features. The back seat room is incredible. I absolutely love the moonroof!:) :) Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think.

In case you missed earlier posts my truck is a 4 X 4 Limited with the 5.7 in Blue Streak Metallic with the graphite leather. Truck has running boards, cold kit, mudflaps, moonroof, sonar, skid plate, exhaust tip, dealer installed bug shield and bedliner, and after market bakflip tonneau cover.
Looks awesome! I should be getting my Blue Streak DC this week. Can't wait!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here Is A Picture Of My Crewmax! IF I CAN DOWNSIZE THE FORMAT!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Darn, you guys are bringing more fame and attention to my favorite color. Hopefully most others won't like it, so we'll be in the minority riding down the road. That's the color I intend to buy if I order a new one. What a great color it is.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It is amazing the looks and comments the Blue Streak gets. Even my buddy who bought a white double cab was envious of the blue. So far I think people have mainly seen the slate, white, and silver and are shocked when this color jumps out at them. I think the color is absolutely great:tu: :tu: .

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks a lot for these pictures and for the email as well!!! That is my favorite color. Can't wait to get mine. But that has to wait until Nov. 07, working overseas until then.

Jochen

·
Registered
64 Posts
I absolutely love Blue streak. My problem is my dealer said he couldn't get it on the 4x4 with TRD package so I had to settle for Nautical Blue instead.:(

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know this is an old thread to bring back, but I just took delivery today and I'm PUMPED! Just have to wait a while to get the crummy tires changes, and some chrome trim.

·
Registered
248 Posts
im jealous this is what i want exactly..crewmax. 5.7. blue streak with side step things blah

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nope, that's how it came. I did switch out the towing mirrors for regular ones, and will be scrapping the crummy stock tires when the Goodyears finally get here. A chrome trim kit and I think I'll be done - the truck doesn't NEED anything to be good to go.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looking at all the pics posted here I don't think I need to post some more of my CM Blue Streak. I will tell you I get nothing but compliments on my truck and many envious looks. A coworker also bought a blue streak double cab 5.7 a few weeks ago. The guys at work constantly kid me about my "son" wanting to be like his "daddy". It wouldn't be so bad but the guy is a real ****! Anyway isn't imitation the highest compliment? God, I hope so........

·
Registered
457 Posts
Nope, that's how it came. I did switch out the towing mirrors for regular ones, and will be scrapping the crummy stock tires when the Goodyears finally get here. A chrome trim kit and I think I'll be done - the truck doesn't NEED anything to be good to go.

Oh I see, you're in Canada... Now I know that the SR5 trim in Canada has a painted front bumper...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yeah, I WISH it had a chrome front bumper, but no luck. Canadian crewmaxs all get the moonroof standard, and the TRD crewmax gets towing mirrors. And, of course, those crappy BFG tires.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah, I WISH it had a chrome front bumper, but no luck. Canadian crewmaxs all get the moonroof standard, and the TRD crewmax gets towing mirrors. And, of course, those crappy BFG tires.

I personally like the painted bumper, that is why I noticed it right away and had to ask. If you dont like those painted front bumpers, Im sure there might be some people who would trade their chrome for it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Interesting too is that Blue Streak is NOT available in Canada on Limited models. Goofy.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts