Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've seen a tough shortbed on this site that's leveled...soft spot for shortbed's...but I haven't seen one 4x4 longbed regular cab pic. Anyone have one? I searched the pic thread, didn't see any, searched eBay...did the "build it" thing on Toyota's site but we all know those don't do justice, nothing at the dealer except stripped down 2wd v6, gag me. Google images - notta.

Anyone?

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
The only regular cab available in Canada is the 8' bed. Although this is certainly better than a quad / access cab, I would truly love a RCSB. The factory rep at the car show was made very aware of this. :devil:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I must admit, I do like the look of regular cab pickups more than double or crew. But I like the extra space inside of the DC/CM too.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man I tell you what Toyota of Canada has their $hit together when it comes to multimedia! WOW! Smokes the toyota configurator :td: With Toyota CA I can see a reg cab with tow mirrors and a toolbox :tu: and their site doesn't freeze up !!! If only I could see it in radiant red!!!! Thanks for the pics - much appreciated!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must admit, I do like the look of regular cab pickups more than double or crew. But I like the extra space inside of the DC/CM too.
yeah, but i have a DC now - the rear seats are full of crap - that's it! With the space behind the seat on a reg cab and a toolbox that's just as much room as the DC I have now. Toolbox in a DC takes the already small bed and makes it next-to-worthless (in my opinion)

If you have kids the 4 doors may be nice - but most of the time we'll be taking the wife's ride - on the rare occasion all of us would be in mine it wouldn't be uncomfortable for very long. Man I'm serious - check out Toyota CA's site

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
examples

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts