Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably total Bu!!sh!t, Talked to a friend toda. He said a friend of his, who owns a GMC Durmax truck test drove a new Tundra truck this past week. Said his friend hooked up a trailer he was towing with the GMC and the tranny failed on the Tundra? Said the trailer was probably
6 - 7 K lbs.

I told him I haven't heard of anyone having any tranny problems? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is probably total Bu!!sh!t, Talked to a friend toda. He said a friend of his, who owns a GMC Durmax truck test drove a new Tundra truck this past week. Said his friend hooked up a trailer he was towing with the GMC and the tranny failed on the Tundra? Said the trailer was probably
6 - 7 K lbs.

I told him I haven't heard of anyone having any tranny problems? :confused: :confused:
Nope I haven't heard any problems about the trans and its towing thus far...I'm curious to know what he means by "failed".....failed in what way :confused: The GMC Duramax comes with a 6 speed Allison Trans, which is prolly the best avail tranny in a passenger truck to date.....its one real bada$$ trans.

·
Registered
237 Posts
6 - 7 K lbs.

Stuff like this does not surprise me. It's all total BS:td:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, It needs to be said. He said the Tundra didn't make it out of the parking lot towing the trailer. I asked him, was the trailer real heavy, he said no.

I told him his friend was full of Bu!!sh!t and to find out more details. There are a a lot of full size truck "Haters" now that Toyota has a truck to challenge the Big 3. I always liked the Underdog. Makes the "Big Boys" check themselves.:eek:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
My mothers sisters dughters cousin (me), says your probably right!:)

HAHA, yeah, my cousins sisters boyfriends uncles daughters 2nd cousins friend agrees with you. :D :tu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts