Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now im up here in a lawn chair, feet up, cigar in one hand, beer in the other, better half inside the house. Very peaceful. Pre thunder storm air so not intolerably hot, with a nice breeze.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Macanudo or what?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Ah, I've done that before a big storm too lol. Parked inside the garage, waiting for the hail sitting in a lawn chair.

Gotta love it

-rockstate

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
There's nothing like chillin' with a drink before a thunderstorm. I did the same thing in a boat once. Thing is... it was on it's trailer sitting in my parents' driveway.

Did I just admit that?? :D

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I'm fixin to do that later this afternoon when I grill some chicken.
mmmmmm Thanks, now I have a craving for grilled chicken...

·
Registered
916 Posts
My buddies at the local volunteer fire house put a tarp in the back of their Chevy pickup today and filled the bed with water as a wading pool today. It got to about 90 today and the humidity is starting to creep in. Looked pretty nice.... other then the fact that 3 dudes in their drawers were sitting in it....

·
Registered
820 Posts
My buddies at the local volunteer fire house put a tarp in the back of their Chevy pickup today and filled the bed with water as a wading pool today. It got to about 90 today and the humidity is starting to creep in. Looked pretty nice.... other then the fact that 3 dudes in their drawers were sitting in it....

Now that is a good idea, minus the guys!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
We've got a place called Pillsbury Crossing that's where a stream/river goes over a huge slab of rock, so the water is 3"-2' deep over this 200' slab. It's awesome to drive my truck out there and hang out. After my last final on Wednesday that's what I'll be doing with my dogs and a group of girls from my class.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts