Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if you've noticed or not, but if you stand 3-6 feet away from the driver door it makes your body long and legs super short. For a laugh, kick your leg to the left and it appears to grow 10 feet long. Kind of stupid, but I'll be darned if my wife and I didn't spend 10 minutes goofing around with it...just thought you might like this fun, brainless exercise next time you're bored.

Cheers.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not sure if you've noticed or not, but if you stand 3-6 feet away from the driver door it makes your body long and legs super short. For a laugh, kick your leg to the left and it appears to grow 10 feet long. Kind of stupid, but I'll be darned if my wife and I didn't spend 10 minutes goofing around with it...just thought you might like this fun, brainless exercise next time you're bored.

Cheers.
Isn't it kind of early in the day to be drinking?

Just kidding. My Tundra should be arriving tomorrow and I'm sure this will be one of the first things that I check out.:)

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
and can you get your wife to do the video naked?:D :tu:

·
Registered
73 Posts
:confused: I tried and all I can see is road film and some dried mud residue:(

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
and can you get your wife to do the video naked?:D :tu:
I'll second that...granted we'll need a pic of the wife before the nekkid vid

This thread is useless without pics

·
Registered
77 Posts

Cheers.
hahahahaha i notices this last week and i was messing around too! if you stand closer, it looks like your waist goes all the way up to your nipples. try it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts