Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been looking for a new Tundra, and it seems that now that they offering a rebate of 1000.00 dollars. The rebate is for the dealer. My buddy purchased a tundra in April and it was at a good price, window was 31210.00 and he paid 27000.00 dollars. Now they are "on sale". Same MSRP of
31210.00 but now their "sale Price"is 28000.00 minus the
1000.00 dollars rebate.

So it is the same 27000.00 dollars but the dealer is keeping the rebate.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
I been looking for a new Tundra, and it seems that now that they offering a rebate of 1000.00 dollars. The rebate is for the dealer. My buddy purchased a tundra in April and it was at a good price, window was 31210.00 and he paid 27000.00 dollars. Now they are "on sale". Same MSRP of
31210.00 but now their "sale Price"is 28000.00 minus the
1000.00 dollars rebate.

So it is the same 27000.00 dollars but the dealer is keeping the rebate.
I just recieved an email from Moss Bros Toyota that they are offering $1000 rebate and a 3.9% for 60 mos financing for Reg Cab Tundras for those with tier 1 and 2 credit ratings.

·
Registered
877 Posts
most dealers in Texas are 8-12 hundred 0ver invoice, on crewmax

·
Registered
165 Posts
My DC 5.7L SR5 Sport package stickered at just over 33K and I got it for just over 28K

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sticker on mine was 41,777...I paid 38k ish plus tax, title, license, destiantion / dealer fees...was 41,000 off the lot.

I'm not really sure what invoice on it was..

07 Double Cab Limited 4x4
clearance sonar
cold kit
Extra Mile Package
Tint, floor mats, sound deadener, lusterizing package, blah blah road hazard, rental..etc.
Tow Mirrors

i"ll look at the paperwork when i get home and report back :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Why does everyone on this board post what they paid below sticker price? I think the real measure is what you paid above/below invoice.

·
Registered
25 Posts
one dealer offered me 300 over invoice in n.j. and the other dealer told me 500 over invoice in PA...but they both told me they have to order and will take 4 to 6 weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The sticker price was 30,900 (SR5 double cab), i paid 28 grand out the door plus financing.:cry:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I paid $20 under invoice for my Slate DC 4x4 5.7L Long Bed. I posted how I did it in another thread. Apparently a dealer on the board did not like how I did my bargaining as I was not completely honest about what other dealers were willing to take for the truck in question.

Tom

·
Registered
111 Posts
Picked mine up today D/C limited 39,600 paid 36200 out the door 200 over invoice also traded in my F-150 Lariat 04 gave me 20,000 for that, there is no comparision betwen truck Toyo has it all over the Ford.:tu:

·
Registered
94 Posts
What dealer in Riverside? I'm in Vegas, no 4x4 DC TRD JBL 5.7 available, getting desparate to find one.
My dealer was in Fremont, CA (SF Bay). I posted how I did it in a thread called: When do you deal on the price with a truck on order in the pricing section.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need HELP buying 07 Tundra

I am ready to buy a 07 Tundra NOW! The only problem is that all my local dealers don't currently have any on their lots that meet the specs I want....and they can't seem to find any in their region...or so they say.

Here is what I want:
CMAX LTD 5.7L 4x4 TRD w/ NAV and TRD Dual Exhaust with 20" BFG Tires. Prefer SLATE exterior with any interior except RED ROCK

Am I asking too much or are my dealers not patient enough to look for the right truck for me?

Again, I am ready to purchase ASAP.

Thanks,

Joseph

·
Registered
78 Posts
Re: Need HELP buying 07 Tundra

I am ready to buy a 07 Tundra NOW! The only problem is that all my local dealers don't currently have any on their lots that meet the specs I want....and they can't seem to find any in their region...or so they say.

Here is what I want:
CMAX LTD 5.7L 4x4 TRD w/ NAV and TRD Dual Exhaust with 20" BFG Tires. Prefer SLATE exterior with any interior except RED ROCK

Am I asking too much or are my dealers not patient enough to look for the right truck for me?

Again, I am ready to purchase ASAP.

Thanks,

Joseph
I could be wrong but I think Slate will only come in Red Rock for leather.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts