Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decide to go top grade and get the LRO 3/1 leveling kit. Now I have to get some new tires. I figure if I am going to go bigger do it all the way. 325/65R18 is a beast but I want to fit 'em. If anybody has fit those on a similar set-up let me know what wheels you are using (i.e. offset) and any modifications you had to do to keep 'em from rubbing. Pics are always great too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen them on trucks w/ mod bumpers and wheels w/ +teen mm offset, but I want to do it w/ stck bumper and 18x9 w/ a +30mm offset. Maybe I will just have to be the guy who tries it and shares the insight.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Yea Rox is running 325/60/18's...Not nearly as big as the 325/65/18's...

·
- ? -
1,305 Posts
I have seen them on trucks w/ mod bumpers and wheels w/ +teen mm offset, but I want to do it w/ stck bumper and 18x9 w/ a +30mm offset. Maybe I will just have to be the guy who tries it and shares the insight.
I'm runnin a 35.04x13.39x18 on an 18x9 with a +30 offset. I cut back the body mount and removed the mudflaps. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY BUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I run 33x12.5 on 18x9 +30mm. With a 3" leveling kit and everything else stock I only get a slight rub at full rotation. Removing the mudflaps got rid of that for me. You're trying to get bigger tires on the same set up? Don't think you will have the room without trimming. A buddy of mine has the same rims but is running 36" tires with 6" procomp lift. Pro Comp specs say max is 35x12.5 with that lift but his is just fine. Im soon to be upgrading to a 6" pro comp lift also. If you want big tires I recommend more than a leveling kit, just my opinion from my knowledge of our trucks. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts