Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
My old Tacoma did the same thing, it would only do it when it was warm out but once it droped below 50 it would stop??? I tried lots of stuff, I covered everything in grease numerous times and that helped for about 2 days. Well anyways at about 90,000 miles the master cylinder started leaking. So I went to a junkyard and got a used one off an 84 4x4, I know I couldn't believe they were the same, and it still was holding fluid and it worked fine, amazing!! Well the only difference I could tell between them was the old one was made out of cast Iron while the new Tacoma one was made out of aluminum and the fluid line was positioned differently. Well anyways I slapped that baby in and never did it again. It wasn't creaky at all and the pedal felt so much smoother. Crazy I know, we'll have to start using old Toyota parts instead of buying new cause they must be higher quality. LOL

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.