Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
... I've had this problem for a long time. It's not the pedal bushing. I took mine to the dealer 3 times on this, 3rd time before end of warranty. Gave me the old "didn't hear it" routine. Mine is somewhere inside the transfer case and will surely not be pleasant to get to. I think that's why the dealer has been blowing it off. I've owned sticks all my life and a 12 year old pathfinder with 150K miles. I've never had a clutch sound or feel like this. Quite embarassing to pull up next to a new RAM and have the friggin clutch creak...it's really quite loud and can be felt in the pedal. I'm more concerned about undue wear on metal parts than the noise actually bothering me. I can turn up the radio..but the wear factor is a concern. Gonna try the dealer again since it creaks ALL THE TIME now...was intermittent before. Is it only 4x4's having this prob??? any 4x2's squeaking too ??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.