Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my new tires on last week (Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 305/70R16) and ordered a set of bilstein 5100s for the front and a 1.5" block from wheelers for the back. I ordered 1.5 block by mistake but Im hoping the extra half inch wont be too bad. Does anyone have a picture of a similar setup (2.5" Bilstien 5100 / 1-1.5" rear block) so that I can visualize what type of lift I can expect. I love the look of the tires but the truck definately needs to sit up higher to look correct imo. Ill post some pics of it as it stands now once I get them uploaded in a few minutes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the pics as of now with new tires. Waiting on the 5100s and rear blocks to arrive...

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Here you go.

My setup in the same as yours.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I remember your truck from when I put on my last set of wheels. I believed you pointed me in the 5100 direction and I was going to pull the trigger until RL issues came up. Things are settled into place now and I pulled the trigger last week :) The extra half inch in the rear seems like it might make it perfectly level or maybe just a hair taller but it would still look sexy.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Yeah your truck is going to look good with the 5100's. That tire really fills up the wheel well now, that must rub like crazy? Looks really good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts