Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
true but I am starting to plan the lift, wheel/tires.

Would like some 18" black wheels like the KMC Rockstars or Procomp 8089's or Helo Maxx in black or even the black Moto Metals but none of them would be a good fit on a 6" lift and most won't fit at all.

Very frustrating, this bolt pattern and offset.

on edit don't even have the truck yet, just planning. It will come; i have faith.

·
Registered
378 Posts
true but I am starting to plan the lift, wheel/tires.

Would like some 18" black wheels like the KMC Rockstars or Procomp 8089's or Helo Maxx in black or even the black Moto Metals but none of them would be a good fit on a 6" lift and most won't fit at all.

Very frustrating, this bolt pattern and offset.

on edit don't even have the truck yet, just planning. It will come; i have faith.
No, I meant what did you do to get one? Did you go to another dealer and order? I hope so, and that you are avoiding the one that sold your truck. It sucks though you have to wait a second time if you have to order.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I havent found anything yet. Best Ive seen for my application are the Momo Storms another user had on his truck when he bought it, although they are $750 each in 22x9.5 chrome trim, and $395 each in 20x8.5 silver trim, neither of which will I pay.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I havent found anything yet. Best Ive seen for my application are the Momo Storms another user had on his truck when he bought it, although they are $750 each in 22x9.5 chrome trim, and $395 each in 20x8.5 silver trim, neither of which will I pay.
:eek:

$3000/rims and better tires, looking probably more than or close to $5K. Wow, I wish I had that much to blow!

·
Registered
378 Posts
How would that factor into a trade though? I have learned the hard way that the dealer does not add for accessories.

Trade before last, ok Ill be back tomorrow told the salesman after I yank everything off that was not included originally. Got the wait I will be back, and added enough to the trade to save the work.

Guess with rims though you can yank them off and put them on the new one if they match up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts