·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump??

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I've seen that dark brown trim your talking about and it seems like black leather next to it will really make it look brown. Why not just do the tan leather? It will look better in my opinion.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
because the clazzio tan doesnt match our tan interior at all

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
black against the dark brown will look like crap. get a black sheet (that hasnt been washed and faded) and cover the seat and stand back and look. that will give u somewhat of an idea. but no, black and brown wont jive at all.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I agree, the black would not look good at all with the dark brown doors
and dash. The dealer aftermarket leather option, Katskins, I think, have
colors that match really well. And the quality is very good. I know that
they cost considerably more, but I think you would be much happier with it
that something that looks like crap. I have the tan factory leather with the
brown, in my Limited. It is really hard to find any accessories that match those
colors. I wanted a dash mat because I live in Florida, and the heat here is
brutal in the summer. I see so many vehicles that have cracked dashes. But,
I can't find one anywhere that even comes close to the color of the factory
brown dash. Using 303 protectant, and keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I am glad you brought this up as I am on stand by to order the Clazzio's. As stated above and I have yet to see a picture they say the tan does not match the tan interior on our trucks. Which means the console would not match the seats either. I even looked at mixing the ivory and tan, but i don't think that will fly either. Still have not seen any pictures of the tan interior with the tan interior to see how bad it looks..
bump

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this sucks, you would think clazzio would figure it out with the tan to match our interior already, loosing a lot of business

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Will not match at all. It's like black and navy blue. If our interiors were like Honda, with black and tan, you'd be golden.

·
Registered
179 Posts
why not spend a little extra and go katzkin. i got mine in grey with pacific blue inserts, matches perfect with the grey and the blue is very close to my blue streak. paid $650 shipped and its real leather, i am 100% happy with it. installed myself only takes a few hours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts