Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put leather in their Tacoma? I went to the dealership with my friend the other day who is looking to buy a Tacoma and there was a beautiful lifted Tacoma with leather seats and a sun roof. I can do with out a sun roof because I never used the one on my old 4runner or our hybrid, but the leather looked sweet. The one at the dealership was a TRD sport and it had grey leather basically the same color as the the stock grey TRD seats. I was thinking that if I put leather in my truck I would put black leather to match the upper part of the TRD interior. I have always really liked black leather in vehicles, I think it looks very upscale almost lexus like. Does anyone out there have leather or black leather in their Tacoma? I would love to see some pictures. How much did you pay to have it put in? My Dad said he could have it done for me for about $1,200.00 from the guy that puts leather on their vehicles at his dealership. I have always perfered leather over fabric because it is so much easier to clean and looks much better. Although for a fabric seat I really like the TRD fabric but crumbs and dog hair are always getting under those little holes in the seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts