Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious since that is what i am getting. I would just like to see a few of them outside of a dealership...you know what i mean? Thanks ;) - Brendon

·
Registered
338 Posts
Re: yone have pictures of a Radiant Red Tundra?

QUOTE=Ademadude1960;639891]Just curious since that is what i am getting. I would just like to see a few of them outside of a dealership...you know what i mean? Thanks ;) - Brendon[/QUOTE]

After having a black '04, the red is a joy to keep clean.

·
Registered
213 Posts

QUOTE=Ademadude1960;639891]Just curious since that is what i am getting. I would just like to see a few of them outside of a dealership...you know what i mean? Thanks ;) - Brendon
[/quote]

That SOB looks damn good.:tu:

I have 4 Red vehicles now and one white one. I was going to get my Tundra in Red but my 17 yr old daughter begged me to get another color. I let her have a input on color choice and we agreed on Super White. I could have gotten what I wanted, but since she isn't going to be in the "nest" to much longer, I caved in. I raised her since she was 4 yrs old, when I got a divorce from her mother. I haven't
re-married since. Single and loving it. :D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

QUOTE=Ademadude1960;639891]Just curious since that is what i am getting. I would just like to see a few of them outside of a dealership...you know what i mean? Thanks ;) - Brendon
[/QUOTE]

Looks very nice...yeah i had a black limited 2004 sequoia and it was so hard to keep clean. If they made a metallica black that would be nice but i like the red. i wish it was metallic like the salsa red but i like the brighter red better.....anyone else have pictures of their radiant red tundra?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else have a Radiant Red Tundra or one with the beige leather interior??

·
Registered
338 Posts

Looks very nice...yeah i had a black limited 2004 sequoia and it was so hard to keep clean. If they made a metallica black that would be nice but i like the red. i wish it was metallic like the salsa red but i like the brighter red better.....anyone else have pictures of their radiant red tundra?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the pic was taken on a cloudy day. In the sun it lives up to "radiant red" also looks better with the dual exhaust and tool box I've added since taking it. Plan on having it custom pinstriped and debadged in the next week or so, I'll post a better pic after. Also including a pic of the "biege" leather interior another asked about.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/photopost/uploads/25814/Interior_07.jpg

·
Registered
347 Posts
Here is one I shot at the dealership. At least I think it is right color.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is one I shot at the dealership. At least I think it is right color.
Very nice...yeah mine looks just like that except its a limited. Its sitting on the lot waiting for me to pick it up but i want to sell my car before i go and pick it up. I traded my Hemi in yesterday on it. They gave me $18600 for it. It was a 2004 laramie quad cab 4x4 hemi with 103,588 miles on it. Not bad if you ask me..;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I don't know if mine is Radient or not. But it's definately red.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I don't know if mine is Radient or not. But it's definately red.

sweet. nothing better than a truck w/a bike in the bike. I'm taking some pics sunday when my tundra will take me and my bike on a 3hr trek to a national harescramble. hopefully we both do well.

·
Registered
186 Posts
sweet. nothing better than a truck w/a bike in the bike. I'm taking some pics sunday when my tundra will take me and my bike on a 3hr trek to a national harescramble. hopefully we both do well.
I'll try to snap a few as well...headed to the OMA National this weekend myself...for a little HARE...

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'll try to snap a few as well...headed to the OMA National this weekend myself...for a little HARE...
Good luck! We were going but have decided that the budget didn't allow it. It's a good 6 hours at illegal highway speeds. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here is my 08 Radiant Red Beige Leather Interior
absolutely love it It has like a deep chocolate dash with the beige Looks great
IMG_5084.jpg IMG_5089.jpg IMG_5087.jpg

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
ahhh... dead thread resurrection!!!!!

Sorry man... had to!!! The last time this thread was posted to, before you did, was in 2007!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here you go:

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts