Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
so its a diamond back cover sprayed in line x. wonder how much they mark that sucker up

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
so its a diamond back cover sprayed in line x. wonder how much they mark that sucker up
I was just gonna say the same thing.

Besides, I thought the regular diamond back cover could take the weight of a 4wheeler or something like that? 250 lbs is pretty much worthless lol. Hell, I've stood on my toolbox and it didn't dent, flex, nothing.

-rockstate

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I love my line-x bed liner but I don't see the point of this particular product. I like an open bed for large or awkward objects anyway so enclosing the bed is a non-starter for me.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
I don't see the point of Line-X on the Tonneau... looks weird to me. Unless, I guess, you're planning on actually driving or standing on top of it. :confuseda:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just gonna say the same thing.

Besides, I thought the regular diamond back cover could take the weight of a 4wheeler or something like that? 250 lbs is pretty much worthless lol. Hell, I've stood on my toolbox and it didn't dent, flex, nothing.

-rockstate
No doubt 250# seems awful low for weight carrying ability. I was just wondering if anyone had one of these. It seems convenient that you can open it from the front or back. Also, that you can remove the front and/or the back. If it held more weight, it would be great.

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
No offense to anyone if they like this, but I think it's retarded...

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Yea I agree. Bad marketing (and I have a marekting test tomorrow so I SHOULD be able to tell you why).

The NEW DiamondBack SE Cover

Even the base DBC will hold 400 lbs. The big one - 1600.

123Gone will be able to tell you whether or not you can get Linex to stick to regulr fiberglass (regular tonneau covers). I bet they can put some sort of primer or adhesive down to get it to stick of it doesnt because of hte properties in fiberglass.

just throwing another option out there.

For the record, I thouht about linexing my toolbox but until it gets all scratched up. i wont need it for looks. the inside already has taken a beating, but whatever

-rockstate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts