Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if anyone in canada has purchased an 07 Tundra limited double cab and what price they paid, I keep hearing the same B.S they cant come down from MSRP, I think that is INSANE. I need a bigger truck and I need it now, I dont want to have to switch to GM just because toyota wont come down from MSRP.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had an 07 Tundra 4X4 D/C Limited out for half a day..
Awesome rig.. Same drill though, full pin retail at the moment..

·
Registered
104 Posts
I special ordered one last Friday, and the build date is March 30. A Nautical Blue Ltd DblCab. Package B, Bull bar, KC HiLites, chrome side steps, and a box liner, I didn't go with the Nav. The place I purchased from was great, they gave me a shop tour introduced me to the toyota team while going through, and showed me why toyota was better, they didn't knock other manufactures. Just good honest selling. They gave me $2,500.00 off MSRP. Should have seen there face when they handed me the keys for a test-drive and I said no.... I told them I want to drive my truck. I think it adds to the excitement. I read everyones great reviews, and basically I was sold a year ago, plus the dealership just top it and sold me again.

Just dying for Mid-April....:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts