Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone one here from Nebraska? If so where are you from? I am trying to find a place that I can trust with my truck to an allignment after i put a leveling kit on. Or perhaps to put the leveling kit on, or coilover whichever i end up doing. I have visited a couple places around Omaha, and only 1 is somewhat geared towards off road.... and if you don't have a "Chevy pick-um-up--Truck" pa-ting.... you are bothering them being in the shop. otherwise only truck accessory places to buy running boards and covers.... really sucks to read about everyone out west and south that has all these fantastic places that can actually work on, reccomend and give advice on how to acheive something on your truck.. and have something similar on their own.

Anyway got long winded there but really would like to know of anywhere in Nebraska that has good people, and products and can service what they sell.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Is anyone one here from Nebraska? If so where are you from? I am trying to find a place that I can trust with my truck to an allignment after i put a leveling kit on. Or perhaps to put the leveling kit on, or coilover whichever i end up doing. I have visited a couple places around Omaha, and only 1 is somewhat geared towards off road.... and if you don't have a "Chevy pick-um-up--Truck" pa-ting.... you are bothering them being in the shop. otherwise only truck accessory places to buy running boards and covers.... really sucks to read about everyone out west and south that has all these fantastic places that can actually work on, reccomend and give advice on how to acheive something on your truck.. and have something similar on their own.

Anyway got long winded there but really would like to know of anywhere in Nebraska that has good people, and products and can service what they sell.
I'm from Omaha!

Well actually Bellvue, but pretty much Omaha.

As far as a shop, I am not help because I am in VA. But I felt I had to post about where I am from. Haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.