Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someone in the Ft Wayne area to go to this dealer and take some high res pics of this 06 Tundra. The dealer doesn’t really want to take any more pictures of the truck, so I am asking for your help.
I am looking for overall shots as well as close ups of the interior, ashtrays, engine, bed, wheel wells, and undercarriage, as well as any scratches/dents you find. Also, let me know if the truck has any smoking or pet smells.

The salesperson I have been dealing with is named Chad.

2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crew Cab Pickup | P6348 | Global Inventory Search | Preferred Auto Group Ft Wayne IN | New & Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs

Also, if anyone can figure our how this truck does not have fender flares, I would appreciate any insight.

Email me when you can do it and send them to Dennis dot Humbert at yahoo dot com.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Separate from other options, tho? I thought there were different option packages that you ordered, not individual options.

·
Registered
474 Posts
According to the various documents I've saved when I bought my 2005 D/C the "color keyed overfenders" were $180. My truck doesn't have them and I personally don't care for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts