Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
multimedia head unit? The one with the 7 inch screen that plays dvd's etc. If so how does it look, fit, sound etc. Circuit City has them on sale for $399. tia

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Jensen's are of cheaper quality radio's. I remember seeing them at walmart.

Will it work? Yes. I wouldn't put one in my truck though. Remember the saying "you get what you pay for."

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeah i got one. for the price, its pretty sweet. but as far as sound goes, im not too happy with it. the stock unit sounds ALOT better. i have had it for a year now, and so far i have really no complaints except for the sound quality. but if sound quality is much of an issue to you then i would say go for it. i listen to death-metal and black metal mostly, so i like alot of bass, and this until sounds clear, but it just doesnt deliver bass. im definatly in the market for some subs now, where as the stock unit had plenty of low-range... it does everything else any other unit does except it doesnt have the hook-up for the navi if you plan on getting that too. movies look good and sound good. you can hook-up a rear view camera to it, AUX in, extra monitors, the whole shebang-a-bang. i have my xbox hooked up to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts